Languages.Org.Au - Home
On this pageAbout Languages.Org.Au | Organisational contacts for languages | Schools of languages | Contact |
About Languages.Org.AuLanguages.Org.Au is a resource for learners of languages, managed by the Canberra Academy of Languages. The resources are free for educational use, with acknowledgement of the source URL. As the academy introduces language programs, reference lists and overviews will be added for the use of academy students and other interested learners.
Organisational contactsSelected organisational contacts for languages are listed alphabetically below. Links to useful resources will be added over time. Please contact Languages.Org.Au if you have suggestions.
- ACARA learning areas – languages
- ACT Bilingual Education Alliance
- AIATSIS map of Indigenous Australia
- Australian Curriculum: Languages (F–10 only)
- Australian Federation of Modern Language Teachers' Associations
- Canberra Region Languages Forum
- Language Perfect
- Languages Online – Department of Education and Early Childhood Development, Victoria, Australia
- Languages other than English TIS contacts – ACT Smart ACT Government
- List of official languages
- Modern Language Teachers' Association of the ACT
Schools of languagesThese are listed alphabetically.
- ACT Community Language Schools Association
- Alice Springs Languages Centre
- Canberra Academy of Languages
- Community Languages Australia
- Darwin Languages Centre
- New South Wales School of Languages
- Open Access College (South Australia)
- South Australian School of Languages
- Victorian School of Languages
Last updated© Languages.Org.Au
Resources for language learning
Managed by the Canberra Academy of Languages
Design by Desktop Utilities.